Wednesday, July 1, 2009

wednesday morning

It is the middle of the week it is amazing how fast the days go. July already. My kids are so excited for fourth of July, They love getting lots of fireworks and setting them off. Each year we try to do new things and go new places. So that they can set off there fireworks. One year we had just moved to Washington from Idaho and we decided it would be fun to take our boat out and watch them go off on the barge. THat was not as much fun for the kids because they had to wait until late night to set off there fireworks. Now everytime I ask them what they want to do they say they want us to buy lots of fireworks, and light them first, and then watch a firworks show. They love the power of lighting something and having it go off. We use to be able to stay home, and light them first before we did anything else, but where we live now there is no fireworks allowed. I will keep you posted next week to tell you what we did. It is very hot here 90s today. I love it, Summer is finally here. I started a new workout program along with my Eliptical, and weight training. I started pilotes. Wow talk about a great long lean workout. I already feel the difference and I just added this, this week. I feel great I work all morning until kids wake up, and then its down to my basement Gym. I get at least an hour everyday to takecare of myself . Lots fruits and veggies all day long, and of course dont forget the vitiamins. I was watching a rerun yesterday on Oprah and it was taking about how just by excercising daily and eating friuts and veggies we can actually get younger, and healthier daily and improve are cells in our body. I believe that. People dont have to take all those sinthetic drugs. Heal your own body takecare of yourself. We only get one body. Also use all natural cleaning products because that makes a difference as well. Take good care of yourself find a great workout that you can do everyday, and then mix it up with walking and gardening. Include your kids. My kids love walking, swimming, and rafting, and so much more. Find a job that you love as well, and keep your stress Low. http://momswantmore.com/ursula I have a great wellness home business check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment