Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday morning

I would like to talk this morning about what I feel is truly important. Im a big Advocate on being a stay at Home mom, and figuring out how you can be if you are not currently. The greatest gift you can give yourself, and your kids is to be there for them every step of the way. There is nobody that can love your kids like you can, there is nobody that can hug, and kiss your kids like you can, and there is nobody that can nuture, and listen like you can. We only have one chance to raise our children, and I feel that nobody can do a better job than the mom, and dad can. I feel like thats what is happening to the kids in this generation there are no parents home any more kids are either raising themselves, or there getting shipped to some daycare where they are getting ignored emotionaly. Through the years of raising my kids I have seen the differnce in communication skills with the parents that had there kids in daycare, or home alone and there is a huge differnce. I can"t express enough what a differnce it makes putting your kids first. If its extra income that you have to have, there are plenty of work at home jobs you can do, and if you have a degree then figure out how to start you own at home business doing that. Your own practice or whatever. WE are all different, and we enjoy doing different things. Find out what you love to do, and the talents you have, and then figure out how to get payed for it. For me I have always been interested in Health and Wellness so I found a company that I could Advertise for and get healthy good for me, and my family products "All Green" So I Get to do what I love in my night gown in the morning, and slipers and its all phone and computer work, and when I do meet people for a appointments I make the appoitment around whats best for my family. Then I get to get all dressed up and have my social. I hear moms that just start staying at home for the first time say "that they miss the social part of working," and I say do some research online there are plenty of ways to meet other moms, and find out things that are going on. International moms club is one, and meetup.com is another, and of course Facebook , myspace, and the list goes on, and on. If you dont have your own computer go to the library. Meetup.com has been great for me you just join groups in your area that interest you, and you go to the events, and meet great people. I just joined a new tricities Fit moms group new people to go walking with, and doing great fun activities together. Get creative and you will do great. Do what you Love and the rest will Follow. If any of you are interested in Health and wellness contact me here http://momswantmore.com/ursula Now go and be the best mom you can be and dont forget to workout and take great care of yourself so that you can be your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment