Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday

Oh yes, Thursday is here again. Wow I wish the weeks would slow down a little bit. Remember when you were a kid and you thought everything went slow, and you would look at your Parents and say Im bored because it seemed as if the days just dragged on and on, Or maybe that was just the way it was for me living out in the country. My mom would say clean then, this place is a mess. Those days are long gone. Now there are times I long for a bored Day. That does not happen in my house now. I keep myself, and my kids really busy. Everyday is an adventure around here. If I even think about sitting in the afternoon, and resting My daughter is In my face, Asking me what are we going to do today, and that is after just getting home from doing something. she has to stay busy all the time it is unbelievable. We just found out we are having our friends that we stayed with over the 4th of July coming to stay with us the first weekend of August, we are very excited. They have not been to this house of ours before, they have only been to our Idaho House. My daughter is going to be talking about it for the next Two weeks because she loves there Kids. We also have my husbands family coming the end of August which is at least ten people, they usually stay a week. My daughter would have loved to be born into a huge family of at least 8 kids, and people coming over all the time she thinks caos is Fabulous. She will probaly have a Big family. We will have to do our traveling time this month, and in the middle of August. We our going to Silverwood at least one time this summer, and we are going to try, and get to the ocean to rent a Beach house before summer is over. If we can at least fit those Two trips in, and with the company coming we should be set for the Summer. Lots of Family Fun. Yesterday I deliverd Vitamins to my friends, so that they too could get the energy they need to keep up with there busy familys. Have a Great Weekend do something wonderful for yourself, and your Family. Remember this is my web site for a Great Home Business opportunity check it out. http://momswantmore.com/ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment