Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday morning

Today is another, work early in the Morning before the kids wake, and have some alone time while I can Day. I am truely amazed at how fast this Summer is going, and how much that we can fit in in one day. Having three kids keeps ya hoppin thats for sure. I am so very grateful that I am a morning person, because that truely is the only time I get alone. I wake up husband goes to work, have my morning coffee, work in my office, think about everything Im Grateful for to help set the tone for the day. Set appts. Do what I need to do in my home office, as much as I can since its so early, and then most important thing of the day eat some oatmeal, and go downstairs to my home Gym, and workout for an Hour. It get the Indorfins working, and makes me feel so much better it also sets the tone for a good healthy day. Then once I take good care of myself. I can be a good wife and Mother. It makes me have the energy I need to keep up with my growing Teenagers, and Husband. I make a protien smoothie with lots of fresh fruits, and Take my life changing Vitamins, without these Vitamins I would not have the energy I have. They give me everything my body needs. What an amazing difference they are the reason I work with this wellness Company. Now after I have taken great care of myself ,I focus on my kids and we plan great things to do outside since it is summer, have friends over, go Boating , Swimming, Hiking, Rafting, walking, Fishing, Skating, you name it we do It. I am the lucky mom that gets to do all the fun stuff with my kids, and there friends. Our House is the Place to be. Wonderful memories that will last a life time thanks to digital cameras. Life is Great. 3:00 in the afternoon is when I notice I need some more help from my Vitamins so I take five more Pm Vitamins that were designed to get busy moms more energy to get through the husband getting home from work, making an amazing dinner That is good for us, and making him feel special, and loved for working so hard all day, and being such a great provider " Making him feel like a King" He gets an amazing Dinner has his recliner, and remote all is good. He watchs whatever he wants on Tv Takes a Shower. I grab my laptop, and start Advertising more for my Business, and kids have there Computer Time, I Take a long walk, with the kids, dogs, and go to bed with Hubby. Start all over again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment