Wednesday, July 15, 2009

wednesday morning

Another Bright and wonderful Morning. Oh how I love my Mornings my favorite time of the Day. I was just uploading some pictures on my computer of my kids thinking............. WOW my kids are getting Big, and almost all grown up my fourteen year old is already Taller than me, and the other two are going to be soon. It reminds me of what my aunt said to me when her boys got taller than her," she said when she was talking to them about anything she would have them sit down with her so they could be eye level, and reminded them they may be taller than her, But she is still the Mother, and they still have to follow the rules and listen to her." My oldest son, and friends may be bigger than me , But my son Knows who The Boss Lady is. That was astablished early on, as it should be for all moms and dads. Time goes by so fast everyday is packed full of so much to do that sometimes when Im at the River with them, I take a deep breath, and think about how blessed, and lucky I am to have three Healthy vibrant kids. Some days when they start fighting, although I want to strangle them. I have to remind myself this is just part of growing up. I had two sisters, and I was the baby, so you know who got picked on. My sisters were also, hitting, and wrestling with me. It made me tough, and who I am today. Im still a fighter. I fight for what I want, and what I believe in. we all have situations in our lifes that we like, and that we dont like. My Challenge everyday is to be the best that I can be, so that I can create what I want in life, and direct my children in the right path, with lots of open Communication and Honesty. My childrens friends come over and tell me things that they would never tell there parents, just because they have not astablished that open communication. My oldest son came home in eighth grade the first week and told my husband and I that two of his friends had started taking drugs, and he said Im not going to hang out with them any more. I am so proud of his choice and the way he handled it himself. I have always told my kids to be Leaders and not Followers. Be strict with your kids, but not so strict that there afraid to tell you anything. Whatever they want to tell you listen, and dont be to busy to hear your children. Teenage years are tough they almost need you more in those years, then when they were toddlers. Who knows they may Get to cool to talk to you, so listen While there still talkin. I believe we only get one life to Live so live it Well, and Be the best you can possibly Be for yourself, and your Family, Laugh, and have fun as much as Possible, stop taking life so serious. There is a time and place for that, but not always. Allow yourself to be a big kid once in awhile, and live stress Free. Do what you love and the rest will Follow. Have a Great Day. http://momswantmore.com/ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment