Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday morning

Good Morning. Once again I am up bright and early while my kids sleep. Drinking my morning coffee, enjoying listening to the birds outside, and hearing the sprinklers go on. Yesterday was lots of launrdry, Grocery shopping kids swimming, and pruning all my Rose bushes front and back, pulling garbage bins to the street for garbage day, and recycle bins. My husbands Birthday is in two days so Im trying to figure out some kind of surprise for him, Everytime I ask him what he wants for his Birthday he just says a German chocolate cake. I have to try to figure out something, We did Just buy a new King size mattress, and we get to pick it up on his Birthday, so that will be a Great present considering we have been sleeping on our old mattress that fills like we have been sleeping on cement. We have tryed everthing we could do with that mattress and its not getting softer, so That was are sign to buy new. It might be a little harder for me to get up so early having a fantastic new mattress we shall see. If you have any suggestions on what to buy for my husband feel free to comment. He is turning 44. Today is back to working out on my Eliptical, and pilates. I took yesterday off because I had all the stuff I told you about, so Today its time to get back on the heathly Train, and do something Wonderful for myself. I always feel so much better after I workout. I have alot of fruit that needs to be juiced today as well so that will be a great start to the day as well. Do something Great for yourself today. If you dont takecare of your health nobody will, and remember what I always say put yourself at the top of your to do list, and not at the bottom, and only then can you be all that you were created to be. Selfish = Selfcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment