Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday morning.

Monday is here again, and it reminds me of how fast the weeks are going. I went shopping yesterday with my daughter, and they already have all the school supplies out. AT the biginning of the summer I was wondering how I was going to be able to keep my kids busy for the whole summer, and feed them with as much as they eat. Now that Im use to it , I want the summer to slow down because we are having so much fun. We decided to get some of our Home projects done on Saturday Mowing, weed wacking, pruning bushes, pruning rose bushes, and pruning are huge apple tree, that is taking over the very back of our yard. We had a big camp fire in our fire pit, to end the night its always great to end the night roasting marshmallows.
So this week is going to be very hot in the 100s all week so we will be doing alot of air conditioning activities or swimming to keep everyone cool. I am focusing on all my inside projects this week as much as possible getting ready for our company. Now that the outside looks great its time to do some cleaning inside today, and my daughter will be doing all the laundry, that is her favorite chore. Thank god, because are laundry room is in the basement, so its alot of up and down the stairs , Which is perfect since she has all the energy she has, The boys work a little bit slower so there in charge of there, rooms, bathrooms, and garbage. Today they have to get the garbage to the street. Every garbage can is full from are weekend. Now that you know what we are going to do today hopefully you will have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment