Wednesday, July 8, 2009

wednesday morning

Yesterday was still packed full of things to get done. I worked in my office for five early hours from 4:00am till 9:00am, then ate some oatmeal that seems to help my body before I work out. I ate a bar that turns fat into fuel, it helps so Im never sore the next day after working out, then I worked out for an hour got in the shower, took calls from my business, got ready, took my kids to go swimming at the public pool, because they were meeting some friends there, dropped them off went to the bank, went to Mattress outlet to payoff our new Mattress, and stopped at Mcdonalds to pick up a grilled chicken Southwestern Salad, they are good with no dressing. Came home ate the salad, got another Business call, and went to pick my kids up from swimming, came home again it was 3:00 in the afternoon, kids jumped in the shower. I took my afternoon vitamins, I have morning vitamins and afternoon Vitamins. About 3:00 everyday is when I start to feel tired so those Pm Vitamins give me the energy I need to get through the night. I started getting ready to figure out what I was going to make for Dinner, and remembered I just bought some Mangos so I made mango Salsa, I had the onions and cilantro in my garden. I also made beef and chicken tacos for Dinner. Husband came home right when everything was ready then it was time to drive my kids to there Tuesday night youth group. Drop them off at 6:00pm and pick them back up at 7:30. We get back home I take my laptop downstairs were our family room is and my husband is down there watching Tv lounging for the night. I check my email and usually Facebook, and Twitter Relax, and feel so grateful the day is done. I go to bed about 9:00 or 10:00 pm Then start all over again the next day. My days are always packed full of things going on. Thank God I work from home. http://momswantmore.com/ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment