Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday morning.

Good morning to all of you faithful readers. Thank you for following my journey... called Life. I had a great weekend with my family. we had lots of home remodeling projects to do. We bought an older home, so there is alot of remodeling that we are doing to make it great. I knocked out two walls , to make more of a open flow from the kitchen to the dinning room, and the kitchen to the livingroom, so now we have more of an open flow. We are framing the open areas with rounded archways. I really like the Tuscan look so we are making our Home to suit are style. what is really great is my husband knows how to do all the work, which saves alot of money. We also shampooed the Basement carpets, and are doing some remodeling to a brand new bathroom downstairs. Sheet rocking, textering, and new doors, and door handles. It seems like there is always projects to do to make our home the way we want it. We also went out even though we had worked all day on the house, because there was a band playing, that was a friend of my husbands he told my husband that he better come and hear him play. We went there at 9:00 pm on Saturday night. We got there, and the place was very crowded luckly there was a place to go outside, and sit like a big outdoor party. Then to our surprise all these girls came out in white tee shirts... for a wet tee- shirt contest the winner was going home with $300.00 All these guys come running out with there cell phone cameras . before we new it they had a hose, and the girls started trying to win the money. I could not believe that they would do that, they must of really needed the money because at the end the two girls that they liked the best had a match off, and they both wanted to win so bad that they both took there shirts off, and started acting all crazy. They both won the money after they striped , it was crazy. I said to my husband I hope they brought a body guard after doing that so that they can get out of here safe. We left after that we had seen way too much. Be careful were you go you never know what you might see. Sunday we watched the Boat races on TV. We decided to stay home, and watch them , because we had so many projects to do, Oberta won again it was Great. I hope you all have a great day and remember I started a social networking site click on it and join my group so that we can chat, and have some great discussions. http://momswantmore.ning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment