Wednesday, July 22, 2009

wednesday morning

When I first started writing a Blog I had no Idea how many Bloggers there are, or anything about Blogging. It all starting by a friend of mine that said That I should start Blogging to promote my Business. I watched the Today show yesterday, and they talked about other Mom Bloggers, and that was great to see. I never know what Im going to say, or what Im going to talk about Intill I start Typing. I guess just whatever is on my mind at the time is what you get to read. It has been great doing this. I encourage other mothers to do this as well Its a great place to share whats on your mind. I was on Twitter yesterday, and found some great moms groups to start following, and now they are following me too. Im hoping that we can all inspire each other to be the best women, wifes, and Mothers, that we can Be. When you have the power of the Internet right at your figure tips there is no way that you can not get the support and social you need as a mother. I love all the great tips moms share. Here is my new social Network I created yesterday Its going to be a place that we can have discusions and share Ideas and great tips, and of course health and wellness. http://momswantmore.ning.com Please join, and give me some ideas for this Social Network since Im new at this. I would like to create a place that all moms or dads could go to, and get all there questions answered, Or just to chat. I may not no the answer but someone will. Also Twitter, and Facebook are great for that also. Today and all week are in the 100s so we are going to try and stay as cool as possible. Have a great day and remember my web site if your looking for extra income http://momswantmore.com/ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment