Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday

Wow Thursday is here, This week has gone really fast. Today is my husbands Birthday, He just left for work, and he said he did not want to go anywhere tonight for his Birthday, He just wants to come home and relax, and have me make him a nice Steak Dinner. This is his Friday night so hes tired. He will however pick up our new King Mattress before he gets home so that we can have a wonderful nights sleep, on a new Mattress for once. I am going to make him a cake today his favorite German Chocolate, and barbeque him a T-bone Steak, baked potato, and veggies. I bought him Two new cargo shorts, and shirts. he can always use new clothes. This weekend we havent decided what we are going to do, maybe just do some home projects. I took the kids Rafting again yesterday they are really loving that this year. They love everything about being on the river. It is pretty peaceful, Lots of Watermelon, and sandwichs, floating on the River Great Fun. They love to bring there food in there Rafts, and just eat and Float. My daughter stayed the night with a friend last night so it will be pretty Quiet around here till she gets home, and then she will find something for us to do. She always has to stay busy. My boys will most likely have some friends come over later this afternoon. I have a meeting at noon to go to, and have to set up another one for after that one, to get some products ordered this week. I feel so blessed that I get to write my own schedule for work. Have a wonderful Day today, and Do something good for yourself. I must go workout now.

No comments:

Post a Comment