Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday morning

  • It is going to be another bright Hot day. I'm up early enjoying my coffee, and thinking about my gratitude Journal. The more you focus on Gratitude in your life the more you attract good, positive things in your life. Every morning I wake up, and on purpose think about all the good in my life. We all have a choice to wake up, and have a pity party thinking about all the negative in our lives... which by the way sets the tone for the whole day, in turn there will be negative things happening to you , and you will say " why is all this bad stuff happening to me" We have the ability to retrain are thoughts, and feeling. The very first thing in the morning. If you would like to be a happier person, but your not sure how, Start by waking up in the morning and focusing on everything good in your life let go of all the negative. Think about how wonderful you are, your spouse, your house, your pets, your children, anything positive you can think of . I want you to take it to the next level , and get yourself a notebook, and start writing all the things that you are grateful for. There is something about writing it all down that is the key to unleashing happiness. It retrains your attitude to focus on all the good, and because you are now focusing on all the good, and positive " the universe match's that." Now that you are writing in your journal , and focusing on positive living. Great things will start happening to you because, you have retrained yourself how to" live the best life you can possibly live " and your putting energy into it. Have you ever been on the phone with someone, and they say" I love your energy, I feel like I can see you smiling through the phone", Its because your vibrations where very High. I know you have also talked to some people on the phone, and your vibrations are High, and the other person on the phone is very negative, you say " how is your day or any question" They proceed to tell you everything that is wrong in there life , and I don't know about you but I want to get off the phone right away, because I have chosen to live a happy life, and not focus on the bad because I know what happens when I do. We all have a choice the more you retrain yourself the easier it gets. Live life to the Fullest, and by doing this you will also train your children to be happier, and everyone around you will have to raise up higher, or get out of your life because they wont be able to stand you, because your vibrations are to high. Hopefully this all makes sense to you.

    I hope all of you will raise your vibrations Higher today, and have a great Day, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment