Monday, January 3, 2011

Make this year the best Year

Good Morning,
Holiday time is over and its time to get ready for the greatest year ever doing what I love and focusing on getting in the best shape of my life, and inspiring more to come join me daily. How blessed I am to be doing what I love and sharing with others. So many people waste there life just getting by, I know because I did it it for years. Its time to reclaim your life and your health and feel better then you have ever felt before at any age its never to late.

I cant even tell you how great it feels to be putting myself back on the list and seeing my beachbody buddies do the same..great it is to have the support and accountability. Are you going to make a change for yourself this year or are you going to keep going down a destructive path putting everyone else before you? It is time to reclaim your fountain of youth through exercise and nutrition..we only have one life, do you want to continue unhealthy lifestyles or do you want to make a change that could drastically change your whole life for the better?

You know I can honestly say that I was scared to sign up to beachbody before I did it because I thought it was just hype and that I would fail..so glad I pushed through that fear because now I realize that I could not of made a better decision in my life it was what I was searching for and now I'm more positive, getting healthier daily, feeling amazing with all the support from beachbody and my team, and seeing there pictures and results keeps me so inspired and feeling so great about my choice.

Stop living a life of frustration and fear and make the greatest healthiest choice for yourself daily, and watch miracles and blessing happen in your life daily. I am truly blessed and grateful daily, and I'm allowing more to flow through me daily and I'm growing and learning how to be the best me that I can be. reclaim your health and life today and join me for the greatest results you could ever imagine possible. inside and out. join me today make your resolution last forever not just when you say it.

www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula www.myshakeology.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment