Friday, January 14, 2011

BELIEVE AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE

Happy Friday it is...
Do you ever feel frustrated and have bad days and feel like some days no matter what you do you fight with your feeling and emotions ..Of course you do we all do that's what makes us human we all have are ups and downs..good days and bad days..

Some days I feel fabulous... like I can do anything even fly and then there are days of struggling as well, luckily I don't have very many of them anymore, because of my healthy positive lifestyle, that I choose to focus on daily.

Today I woke up to feeling like.. WoW, I wish that I could get the abs, and arms.. I so desire faster, but I realize as well it takes awhile it took awhile to put on weight and stop exercising, and now its an adjustment to stay focused daily on getting the health and the Body of my dreams. When you look in the mirror naked do you like what you see...If not change it starting today but realize it does not happen over night it takes a lot of sweat, and disciple to get to your goal but It will happen as long as you stay consistent, and accountable.

When you struggle with low days like you will have because you feel its not happening fast enough, feel your feelings, and then use the madness you feel inside to good use.... Box, do something physical to release the pressure you feel..You might as well put it to good use and burn some calories along the way.

Be patient and Loving with yourself and surround yourself with people that inspire you to do better..When you know better you do better.. Stay true to yourself and know that your goal of fitness, health, and weight loss is attainable...No matter how old you are or how out of shape you are you can and will do it if you love yourself enough to do it..Remember we can all support and Love you through your journey and Beachbody support was my missing puzzle piece. I invite you to put yourself back on Your to do list and join me today for a better YOU.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
www.myshakeology.com/fitursula
Peace and Fitness and Health are attainable believe and you shall Receive , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment