Monday, January 17, 2011

Love being my own Boss

Good Morning,
Happy Martin Luther king Jr day a Day the kids have no school and another day to celebrate and be thankful, peaceful, and happy..
I love working at home because on days like this I can get up early while the kids are sleeping advertise and work, and then take the day off and spend it with my family. Love being my own boss working the hours that best work for me.

Make sure you re valuate your life so that it works best for you, and your family. Love life and spend as much time on yourself transforming your life and your family's as you can..set goals and help others achieve theres as well being a good leader means not only do you take great care of yourself daily you take care of everyone else as well through love and support daily.

Share your gifts and talents with the world and make sure you spread Love and Joy everywhere you go be a giver, a lover, and the best friend you can be. Love life and share your passion and talents with the world.

When I started a Beachbody coach I had no idea how much I would be sharing my life with the world but once you do you realize your not alone in the battle of weight, and getting your health back, being vulnerable is therapy, because you allow people to see you as you are the good with the bad we all have to start somewhere and we are all not a size 2 when we start as coaches so join me in getting your life back together daily..it starts with you and you have the power daily to make the changes you need to. make today amazing..I am.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
www.myshakeology.com/fitursula
peace, and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment