Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Create a great attitude Daily

Good Morning,
Woke up to more snow... winter is still here in Washington State freezing cold and the first thing my daughter says is good I hope there is a two hour delay. They love the snow and sledding fun times you just get to make the best of the weather whatever it is.

Know matter where you are in life cold hot or whatever nothing should stop you from achieving and reaching your goals and dreams daily..never give up and never use excuses as to why you cant have all that you want in life..dream bigger, expect more daily and reach for the stars even in the snow.

I have learned that no matter the weather and the storms of life to never give up on creating the best life for me daily..expecting more, growing, learning in knowledge, and being the best me that I can be. we get one life to live so you might as well be the best you that you can be and continue on the journey of life Loving and allowing more abundance to flow through you daily, don't let anyone or anything steal your life and your dreams its up to you daily to keep on keeping on.

Make your days amazing with whatever resources you have and create a life you Love don't dread the days get excited about them by following your path and your purpose you make this world a better place, I have learned there are so many lonely unhappy people in this world and how sad that is when we all can choose daily to create a wonderful life we love and spread more daily. You know I wasted so many years on feeling sorry for myself and pity parties that I want to share with all of you that it is possible to change your attitude to positive daily and create what you really want, it does take some work but what I have found is journaling and righting out your feeling daily and being grateful helps the most in shifting your thoughts and feelings.

I find the times I feel the most frustrated is when people do things that I don't feel like I have control over in my life so I have to let it go fast stay strong, and shift my thoughts and attitude right away and focus on something happy..so today remember your in control of your life, thoughts and feelings so focus on the good, the positive, and expect to get more daily..I'm praying for your mind, body, and soul all to be aligned in perfect balance for you and your life..stay in Peace..
Peace, and Love Always, Ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment