Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CELEBRATE YOU

Good Morning,
Feeling fitter and younger daily its amazing how working out and eating the right foods can make you feel so amazing..I'm doing things I never thought I would or could making videos, workout videos, and fitting into smaller closes finally and I'm taking my family with me so that makes it even more amazing and wonderful..I have a new sparkle in my eyes that no one can take away, and I have reclaimed my life again and no one is gonna stop me if they don't have the same passion to get there life back then I'm moving on loving and praying but not staying stuck.

How many of you waste your time worrying about what people may say about you and to you..Like who does she think she is posting in a sports Bra or whatever when you work on your health and body as hard as I am... your proud to see your body shrink finally and as long as I'm confident then why not I'm showing and inspiring people of all ages to do it for themselves to feel and look better.

We get this one life and I wasted mine long enough I'm fed up with the talker that talk the talk and never walk the walk so I'm on a mission to show you it can be done through sweat and great workouts and let me tell you how great you feel after you sweat it makes you feel energized and young again like you can do anything, so if anyone does not like my new confidence I'm sorry for you we should all support and love each other no matter what so get use to seeing more of my fit body..lol I'm working hard for it, and I made sure and posted my fat pictures at the beginning..so stop wasting your time watching and talking about other people and join me for the greatest you summer is just around the corner and for the first time in years I will wear a bikini on my boat and feel proud at my age to do so...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment