Friday, January 28, 2011

LOVING MY LIFE

Good Morning,
I have to say I'm having so much fun getting back in shape and getting my family to join me on the fitness for life lifestyle... who would of thought it would be so much fun and I would actually get excited to workout and make videos, its given me a new accountability factor that I have needed in order to stay true to myself and keep going, My daughter gets rewarded with new workout clothes and so do I and its been such a great bonding for her and I to look forward to workouts together when she gets home from school. Loving teaching my family about health and wellness, myself and others daily...Filling so happy and content..

My husband has been working so much, and so much overtime hes never here it seems and so Its a great thing for me to stay focused on daily growing my beachbody business, and taking all of you with me to have the support and accountability..so great when your doing something you love its truly is a blessing..I have stopped worrying about what I look like working out, and what people may say, and decided this is what I need to do to go to a higher level in Business, and Life.

If you Focus on making your life better, healthier, and happy daily then you stop worrying about everyone else, and you focus on your goals and dreams daily, and take the action steps to get there and start truly living a fabulous Life and everything in your life gets better so I don't focus on the fact that my husbands gone a lot or of anything negative, because actually its a blessing for me to be able to have so much time to do the things that I love, and want to accomplish..

We get one life how are you going to choose, and live it miserable and out of shape feeling sorry for yourself, or are you going to reclaim your life even though its scary, and its out of your comfort zone, I have had so many people throughout my life ask me for advice and what is the secret to being happily married for so long, and so many questions, and I feel you must always follow your own passion, and get your health back, and then everything just magically falls in place when you take great care of yourself ...your confidence goes up, and your more attractive to so many more people, and then you begin building the life you Love, and enjoying the ride daily no matter what your situation is..It starts with you...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment