Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Marketing workout videos to Adults and teens

Good Morning,
Wow... it has been a busy exciting fantastic week so excited about all the new things that I'm doing to grow my Business, and expanding my weight loss market to teens as well. I decided since there is such a huge obesity crisis with teens as well as Adults why not show people at how they can get in shape right where they are and include there kids to join to inspire other kids that they can get fit as well.

Not every parent teaches there kids to exercise or teaches them about healthy food choices so why not let me do it for you through Beachbody videos showing you that I'm a stay at home mom with three teens, and I'm making working out a priority, and you can join me on my videos for free no cost to you, and then once you get started and realize how great you feel you can buy your own videos, or just continue you on with us on our videos.

So I'm marketing Adults and teens now..which feels amazing to be able to do and we will get better at the videos the more we do. So great to always be thinking of new ways to improve your life daily always striving for a better healthier life feels amazing, and the fact that I get to bring my kids along this journey feels amazing..My daughter has always been my number one cheerleader in any business Ive ever done, so I'm teacher her leadership, and how to market a business, and keep going and being constant no matter what..Lots of new adventures and journeys arise.

Join me on my YouTube channel and subscribe for free there you can workout with us and get great tips to assist you in your success as well http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Make today the first day of your life and reclaim yourself and take back your dignity and defy age through health and fitness.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment