Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Make your life Fiery and alive daily

Good morning,
Red is my new favorite color I love it makes me feel fiery and alive changing my hair yesterday have to say was one of the scariest things Ive done in awhile, I got great advice from a good friend of mine that said "I needed a new hair do"...they suggested red or black..so I choose the red of course someone said to me that red is my color so I thought If I'm going to do it I might as well go all the way and wear it straight as well.

Change is very scary that's why people stay in the same rut afraid to step out of there comfort zones... whats the worst that can happen you hate it and die it back, so take risks and spice up your life once in awhile.. I say, and create some mystery in your life even though I'm a stay at home mom I create spice and fire in my life daily...my husband never knows what he is going to come home to..now its a red head with a new body and a new fire red sexy hot attitude,new smaller clothes..lol

Create a wonderful life for yourself, and don't be boring make everyday the greatest it can be that's why I like music so much because although I'm at home everyday doing the same things cleaning, cooking, and taking care of animals and family..I turn on the music and it makes me feel great and takes me to another place while I'm cleaning, working out and doing all. We have to create things in are life daily to keep us inspired and energized and Alive..just because we are homemakers or go to same job everyday does not mean we have to be boring..create passion, and fire,zest, and the ability to step out of your comfort zone daily taking risks to better yourself and your life.

Nobody likes boring ..bored people are boring..I'm never bored I create so many things in a day you cant even imagine..I'm so not boring its scary..we get this one life so I encourage you today to do something great for yourself, and if its a new hair do, new workout program, new music whatever it is, new clothes do it..have to say I'm loving shopping for smaller clothes it makes shopping fun again and even if I don't have a meeting to go to and just stay home all day I still get ready and dress up keep your life spicy and alive and never let your spouse no what your up to keep some mystery in your relationships..It will keep it Alive and spicy..make your day amazing, and if you feel like going red as well join me and also join my team for daily encouragement and excitement.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment