Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sharing my story with the world

Good Morning,
If you would of told me at forty one that I would of ended up as a beachbody coach making YouTube videos years ago I would of never imagined that at all, you know I always thought that I was a great motivator for myself, and my family but not for the whole world to see and now I'm putting myself out there weekly making videos and changing my life for the world to see..The reason I decided to do that is I feel I need all of you in my life or I will fail again just like I always have, but there is something about sharing with all of you that gives me such great Joy, knowing that maybe by sharing my story and my life I can somehow assist in someone Else's success makes me extremely happy.

You know my kids think I'm crazy for making YouTube videos and sharing my results with all of you they don't understand, and my oldest son said mom if your bored just start a local book club,,so funny they have no idea how much writing my blog, and getting my health back means to me, they think everything is fine with me, and I should just be a mom, but I'm so much more than a mom... I wear so many different hats in a day doing all for everyone so I need this, just as you all need to remember yourself even before you were a parent everyone needs to keep there own identity.

I feel flattered when men, and women.. still think I'm pretty and attractive at my age just because I'm in my forty's does not mean I need to act like it and allow my fat to take over and become a boring stay at home mom..no we have the ability to transform are life's daily and that's why I'm sharing with all of you so that you can see its possible for you as well..I know that even if you have been married forever like I have been, its still possible to keep the attraction, and sparks alive daily...life is truly what you make it and I make mine amazing daily doing what I LOVE AND SHARING WITH THE WORLD. If my story can touch life's and make them better then why not put yourself out there. I'm just a mom with a transformation story, so today what are you going to do to assist in making the greatest life for yourself, and be the best You possible. Daily... I'm creating the life of my dreams and so can you...join me in becoming a better You.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

Peace, and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment