Thursday, January 20, 2011

National womans weight day

Good Morning and happy Days to you,
Today its National woman weight Day a Day to Celebrate your health I feel, and if your not at the weight you want to be at, its never to late to start. My daughter and I will be posting workout videos on my YouTube channel all under twenty mins so you can see how you to can get off the couch and join us and make your health a priority and soon your weight will fall off and you will be at your healthy weight, and feel better then you have ever felt before.

My daughter and I are bonding even more doing these videos together.. she is such an angel that God blessed me with now my boys cant get them to join the videos, but she is still young enough that she enjoys them, and plus she is a dancer and enjoys physical activity..so fun we are having, and you will see we are human and not perfect at making these videos, but it gives you an idea of what you can do at home for fitness and lets you no we are a normal family just like all of you that have chosen to stop the obesity crisis in teens and adults, so I pray you will enjoy them and let it make you want to workout with us, and make sure you Rate the video, comment let us know what you like and want to see more of, and Subscribe for free so that you don't miss any videos. http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment