Thursday, January 27, 2011

Be Authentic and Positive

Good Morning.
I'm learning to take any day I wake up healthy and strong to be grateful and not take any day I have for granted, I want to share my gifts and talents with the world and inspire and encourage people to live the same way... life is a gift a precious gift and if we wake up and we have are health that alone deserves to be celebrated there are so many people sick and unhealthy that would kill to wake up like I do healthy, happy, and positive..

We have so many daily gifts within ourselves to be grateful, and thankful for daily, and the feeling of celebrating that daily is the best gift you can give ourselves and others is are true authentic self. I'm learning so much daily about myself and what I thought was so important before like material stuff doesn't matter to me as much now because I feel the thing that makes me the happiest is having a grateful heart daily, and celebrating getting healthier and happier daily, doing what I Love through fitness and assisting others to follow this path of freedom.

We can be are worst enemy or our own cheerleader everyday we are faced with this choice to follow are peace or to be in misery... its a daily choice and no matter what happens around you its up to you to stay in peace and fight your emotions daily to stay that way..I lived in misery and pain for many years and wasted to much time that way. I'm teaching my kids that no matter what happens in your life you can stay happy and peaceful, when you get mad deal with it and then shift fast don't let situations or circumstance suck the life out of you...

I find the healthier I get the easier it is to live this way I'm more balanced in my moods and because I'm only putting healthy food in my body that has made all the difference it is true you are what you eat and you feel as good as what you nourish your body with, and now that I have jump started my workouts with one in the Am and then one in the Pm with my daughter I feel even better I'm getting ready for summer and not just talking about it but doing it. I cant wait to do a workout video this summer next to our backyard pool how fun..I'm preparing everyday for a better me and a better life and I'm not allowing anyone to suck the life out of me if they do not want to follow this life style then its there choice..Its always are choice in everything we do and so be your true authentic self and gain your strength and dignity back and focus on yourself daily... because Selfish does equal Self care...So stay true to yourself and always remember by improving yourself and your health it creates the greatest most positive life you can only imagine once you do it...Love yourself and celebrate your gifts and talents daily and stay loving and positive..Be blessed my friends....
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment