Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Best You that You can Create Daily

Good Morning,
Day two of a normal schedule kids back to school husband back to work holiday time is over..Love Holiday time but I love back to normal time as well Ive learned just to go with the flow of life creating and inspiring no matter what the situation is. Taking one day at a time doing what I love and inspiring others to join the fitness Quest as well.

I'm loving that not only am I changing my life and my body daily I get to assist in doing the same for others by sharing beachbody, and shakeology with as many people as I can in a day. So great that knowing what I do daily is having an impact on peoples lifes and by showing you all my videos and my volnarable side that you wont be afraid to join me at any size and any age.

We have one life to live and I want encourage all of you to not only live it good but live it great excellent, when you feel good inside, and out then and only then do you truly live the life your suppose to live, and Love.

How we take care of ourselves daily needs to be a reflection of how we treat others as well, if we take care of ourselves daily just knowing everyday I choose a healthy lifestyle no matter what and every week I choose to workout no matter what and write a no fail schedule..well then there is no way you could fail, and get the accountability you so need and deserve and begin a life of greatness that you so deserve.

Remember everyday its a choice a daily choice and its up to you to make it happen for yourself no one else can do it you must grab ahold of your life and dreams and make them a reality, post a picture of the size you want to be and how you want to look and focus on that daily attracting that to you..then take the action steps to get there for me it was signing up for beachbody that is working wonderful for me, because I workout alone at home and then I have my team all online, and get to track my results and keep track of my calories...so sit down and figure out a plan of action for yourself today and make it happen and I would love for you to come join me on my team and we can do it together its that simple, don't make it harder then it is...your worth it, and your family deserves the best You that you can give them.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment