Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Take great care of yourself Daily

Good Morning,
Up early and the kids go back to school today Vacation is over, time to get back to work doing what I love. I love the balance of having the kids home, and the quiet time I receive while there gone.

I think one of hardest part of raising kids is all the meal preparation, and staying healthy and fit along the way they don't always like to eat healthy, because there teens and they burn off so many calories in a day where as I the older I get I cant eat like them in order to be successful on my weight loss journey so I'm learning to cook for them putting in as much healthy food as I can get away with and eating and drinking my shakeology because I'm loving all the new energy and its making me feel great so why would I want to put bad foods in my body to make me feel yucky.

It is a balance and a juggling act with a big family for sure but the results are worth it if you stay constant, and strong and realize we need to fuel are body with the best we can possibly do daily with the best fruits and veggies and shakeology.

You cannot even imagine the effects you will have with Shakeology until you try it. I gave some to my mom ...which she is a huge sceptic and now she says she loves it and is feeling so much better with more energy to do the things she needs to on a daily basis she is 63 so It truly makes a difference in all areas of your life if I miss it even one day I notice it right away so therefore I will not be without it. I'm worth four dollars a day and It makes it so great to know what I'm having for lunch everyday so easy and so wonderful it is.

Make your life amazingly wonderful and get your health back and laugh from the inside out daily live life to the fullest and regain your strength and dignity daily..You are the creator of your life so make it amazing by doing great things for yourself on the inside as well as the outside.
www.myshakeology.com/fitursula

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment