Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year

Good Morning and Happy New year ..wow I'm so excited for this New Year never before have I ever been this excited to start a New Year then I am this Year...I have finally reclaimed my life and health daily and I no longer have to wait for that dreaded New Years Resolution to feel like I have to attain..Which by the way Resolutions are just words unless you take the action steps to make them happen..words are nothing without Actions.

Why not live your life daily as a resolution daily, that is attainable..why wait till once a year when you've over ate all year long or over spent all year long...Live a healthy vibrant exciting day daily..loving your life making healthy lifestyle choices... financially, spiritually, healthy eating habits, working out regular..make every day amazing..why is it that so many people wait for New years Eve to evaluate there life's and then want to recommit each year only to break it each year, because they say it and then do not focus on the daily action steps, and goals to get there.

I know this because I did it year after year saying the words and never following through with a plan of action...so finally it took me signing up to Beachbody to figure it out. and to realize that I must focus on healthy living daily in order to achieve my dreams and goals and because of the accountability factor I will not fail..its so great to have that ..I encourage all of you today to take a look in the mirror and see if you like what you see in the mirror, and if not then what are you going to do daily to change it..no one else can workout for you..no one else can make you feel better about yourself..it starts with you..

Today I'm asking you to make a decision daily to do amazing things for yourself ,spiritually financially, physically, and emotionally...You have the key to unlock the most amazing life for yourself, so what will you do daily to make positive lifestyle choices for yourself? join me in the most positive loving team you could ever hope for with the best accountability, support, and encouragement you could ever ask for..It starts with you making the greatest choice of your life and then having a great support team to assist you in reaching your dreams..
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
www.myshakeology.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment