Thursday, December 9, 2010

Create the Life you Love

Good Morning,
Loving that I work from home... it truly has been the best decision I have made for myself and my family..It allows me so much freedom to do everything I need to for myself to keep me fit and healthy, and I can do all for my family.. be in there life 100% with no regrets of not being here for them..Like yesterday my husband ended up having the day off I didn't have to call in sick for work to get a day off. I was already home so we got to spend the in tire day together without kids another bonus about working from home. great quality time with your family, and I'm able to drive my kids to school and pick them up..I'm the one that they tell everything to not a stranger.

Feeling so blessed today about all the great choices I have been making for myself and my family taking back my health feeling great everyday, doing what I love inspiring myself and everyone everyday, It truly does make a difference if your follow the right path and direction for yours and your family's life. I never feel over worked, over stressed, any anxiety, I wake up with peace in my heart everyday and I get to share it with all of you daily and my prayer is by me sharing my life with you that you can dig deep within yourself, and discover your true passion, and start living, and creating the life you love as well if I can do it anyone can.

Love yourself enough not to settle for second best in any choices, and decisions that you make in your life start Dreaming Big and creating more of what you really want in your life..."ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE" You have not because you haven't asked for it. remember anything you want in life is possible... if you believe you shall receive..Stay in peace and start creating a wonderful life for yourself no more pity parties only happy parties..Thank u so much my loyal readers and if you enjoy my Blog please sign up to it as a follower..thanks for your support and Love, Ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment