Friday, December 17, 2010

learn to except and Love yourself just as u are

Good Morning,
Life is truly what you make it I have learned this lesson so much in my life. The good the bad the roller coasters of life..I have spend many years of my younger life waisting so much energy on being disappointed, because my expectations were to High and lonely crying miserable days not having the tools to pull myself out of it. Finally... I went through a personal development course that changed my life and the direction so much so that I started working for the company in charge of the first Quest program they offered..

At that stage of my life I really learned why I did the things I did and I saw myself in a whole new light. I realized that the choices my parents made to be alcoholics did not have to affect me any longer and that I could stop that pattern of life and create the most amazing life ever following my path and my purpose. So that is why I stay positive everyday... life is way to short to waste your time negative,mean, grumpy..I have made it my life purpose to be there for my family 100% they have never had to worry about coming home to drunks..they have a safe loving home, and they know they can always count on me. I'm there number one cheerleader.and my prayer is that they will not have to struggle with low self esteem, or bad feelings like I did, because of how I grew up. My prayer is that they will see that I have dedicated my life to them, in order for them to be leaders and succeed in all there dreams, and create there purpose in life.. knowing they are strong enough to do anything they want and be anyone they want.

Life is truly about Living, loving, and Being fully engaged in your life daily, not numbing your feels and pain..no feel the pain and then learn to shift back into happy positive living fast moving through the storm of life without it affecting who you are negatively...Celebrate everyday as it could be your last...Love more, laugh longer, give more, and be open to receive your many blessings that are on there way....WALK IN LOVE and PEACE Always remember you are exactly the way your suppose to be because you are unique and great and there is no one else like you in the in tire world..so stay in peace and love and celebrate all your unique gifts and talents...
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment