Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Are you living the life of your dreams

Good Morning,
Wow New Years Eve is in two days so grateful that I Don't have the New Years resolution to lose weight, and then break it like every other year. This year is so much different then any other year..I'm so grateful that everyday I get to focus on what I love, and do what I love and I actually get paid for it. I'm living my life to the fullest doing exactly what I want daily with no regrets. so many years before I wasted so much time doing the things I hated and pleasing everyone else besides myself..longing for away out of misery. Then I discovered it was all up to me to create the life of my dreams... no one else was going to do it for me.

When you realize that your worthy of making your dreams come true and that you deserve to be healthy, happy , fit, and love what you do daily... great things start to happen but you must make it happen for yourself you must create it for yourself no one will do it for you ..you have to search deep within yourself and create the life of your dreams...I did that and for the first time in my life I feel I am living the life of my dreams, and it keeps getting better daily because I feel happier, and healthier daily.

Loving yourself, and loving what you do impacts every area of your life, and you keep attracting more love in every area of your life. It becomes more abundant, and vibrant..you stop worrying what people think about you, and the decisions you've made because you know in your heart that its exactly what you love, and want to do..Find your missing puzzle piece to your life and then grab ahold of it and never let it go. Do not allow anyone else to dictate your life, and your purpose..only you can do that in order to be living the life of your dreams you must dig deep within yourself and find you true zest and passion..I believe it must first start by getting yourself healthy and fit, because when you feel good inside and out you are able to have the confidence and clarity you need to make healthy decisions in all areas of your life...It becomes a match a perfect match for what you want to create in your life.

Be strong and courageous and fierce like a lion and go after your dreams and reclaim your body, mind, and soul, and make healthy lifestyle choices for yourself daily, and only allow like minded people in your life always strive for more and better..don't let anyone Else's negative energy suck you down to low living..and fake it till you make it..Be your own cheerleader and superstar..it all starts with you...If your looking to create income and to get in shape and make it your lifestyle as well contact me right away..don't hold out on living the life of your dreams..
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment