Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Make your Holidays great celebrate a healthy lifestyle

Good Morning,
As the Holiday time approaches I'm so very grateful to be a part of Beachbody to remind me daily to stay focused on my health and wealth daily..so great that whatever you focus on is what you create in your life...so many years I wasted worrying only about all the treats I was going to make and eat..this year my whole focus has changes for the better celebrating the holiday in a greater more abundant, more energy way..feeling better then I have ever felt, and getting healthier, and smaller, and more muscle daily..loving life and sharing it along the way.

I have to say that because I made this lifestyle choice that it has reflected a better me for my family to see, and enjoy..the results are truly amazing the way you look, the way you feel..you radiate with light, and confidence when you make healthy lifestyle choices.

I love to watch Dr.Oz I hardly ever watch TV not much of a TV watcher in less its a good movie or something like Dr.Oz that I learn great information and he was talking about health yesterday the twelve days of Christmas things you can do to stay healthy..Caroling has great health benefits, eating healthy foods, cocoa, raw honey, oatmeal,water, and yogurt make a great face scrub.. to get your glow back, and he said SEX is vital for your health..which I already new but so great that he talked about it..Bananas, raw almonds, and asparagus are great for you to eat for that..and waist line men must be under 40 inches, and woman 35 or under otherwise its considered toxic fat..He shares such great vital health information each day I learn so much.

The bottom line is enjoy the Holidays doing, and making what you love just eat less, workout at least five days a week, and make your meals Healthier with natural herbs, and stay away from sugar as much as possible, because sugar is toxic if you have to much.. feeds cancer, and makes you fat...I love to drink my healthy Shakeology hot chocolate no guilt...Stay safe and warm and Celebrate a Healthy, Happy, Positive, abundant lifestyle..
Peace and love Always, Ursula
Join me on my fitness Quest for free www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment