Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Find Someone to be accountable too

Good Morning,
Day three of my shakeology cleanse ..I have to say its easier than I thought it was going to be and all day yesterday I had so much energy, and felt so good..I highly recommend everyone to do a body cleanse at least every other month.. it makes you feel so good and lighter and healthier. I was only going to do two days but the recommendation through Beachbody is three so I thought I might as well do three days..so today three more amazing shakes it is..my clothes are so loose feels great I have to say.

Ive been watching Dr. Oz everyday and he has some great tips on health and wellness.. I love his shows I always learn so much about herbs and what they do for your body, and what foods are so beneficial ..cancer fighting..Its so great when your daily focus is on health and wellness, and I get to share with all of you as well.

today the kids have a two hour delay since the roads are all icy so they get to sleep in which there excited about. We have had so much snow this year, usually it snows and then its gone in a day or two but this time it keeps snowing and is sticking around. So we are making the best of it.

I'm so inspired daily to share with you how great I feel I have tryed many things before to keep my weight down and to stay a lower size, and I always ended up going back to my old ways eating whatever I wanted and not caring..This time with Beachbody it is so much different Ive been with Beachbody for two months now and I feel more motivated then ever..must be because of the products, and the great team I have..and it helps having my own personal trainer coach that I can depend on, and she is great at keeping us on track and all fired up, she has incredible energy and that for me makes all the difference. Find someone in your life that can keep you accountable, and if you don't have anyone I would love to be your personal coach to keep you inspired and all fired up daily..makes such a difference to have a positive person in your life to keep you accountable, for me that's exactly what I needed and now that I have It, I want you to have it as well.. Join me today with the fastest growing most positive team out there..we are all losing weight, and having incredible results..like one big family doing this together, and we all feel amazing... thanks to Shakeology...wow talk about life changing..I cant stay quiet about it..you deserve to try it today ask for it for Christmas put yourself on your list and buy it, and remember if you sign up for free as a coach you get your shakeology 25% off and all your beachbody videos as well..so come on this is the first day of the rest of your life.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment