Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Unconditional Love

Good Morning,
Two weeks till Christmas and I can honestly say this Christmas is so much different then any other Christmas times before..I truly don't have the desire to rush around searching for all the things out there to buy..my kids still do not know what they want and there is must more peace in our home like a content feeling..so great that we get to celebrate with the ones we Love and not worry about more stuff to clutter are life's..Material things don't really matter.. what matters is Love, family, friends, and health..after all that's really all we need to be happy..nobody wants to be alone everyone needs someone to Love and share there life with..Unconditional love is what we need..nothing else matters really.

I bought a Gigi Hill purse for myself but really its just a purse that cant make me happy only Love and living a life I Love can make me happy, being a giver, and spreading seeds of love and happiness, and gratitude in my heart..as you get older you really start to celebrate in such a different way..instead of wanting more stuff ..you truly just want more love and acceptance, and know that what you do on a daily basis is making a difference in peoples life's...I love knowing that I'm having a Impact on peoples life's by sharing and doing what I love..I love getting messages that say because of you and you inspiring us that I starting exercising again and eating healthy...That's what makes me happy and creates so much joy in my life ..not just more clothes and things...

We get a choice everyday to make an Impact on peoples lifes are we going to spread joy and happiness or are we going to rush around spending money we don't have on credit cards trying to please people and making areselfs look better, or are we just going to take care of us on our to do list and be a blessing everywhere we go its a choice you get to make for yourself daily.
Walk with love and acceptance this holiday season and sometimes the greatest gift you can give someone is your time, a smile, a compliment, gifts of Love are the greatest gifts you could ever give someone, hugs...be a blessing to all this holiday season and remember why it is that we are celebrating...stay in peace and stay connected to God and allow him to guide you and work through you and I promise you that's the best gift you could give yourself or anyone else in your life... LOVE ...Unconditional Love...be blessed.
Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment