Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Keep your Peace even through the storm

Good Morning ,
So much going on all the time having three teens always needing something, and always needing me even more now to drive them everywhere..You do your best to keep them busy and pre occupied, but they still get to chose there own path in life ultimately its there choice.. we as parents get to instill great values in there life, and be good role models and then set them free in the world to make there own mistakes..Praying for them loving them, even when they don't make the wisest choices.

Sometimes it can be so hard not to blame yourself when your kids make bad choices all you can do as a parent is pray for them, and continue to love them even through the storm. Something happens when kids become teens they tend to forget what you've taught them for awhile, and get the "I Know attitude" Hormones raging...until something goes wrong and then they come running back to you for guidance again. Trying not to get frustrated with your teens can be difficult at times..but I believe as long as we are here for them and support and love them that it will all work out, and they will learn there lessons that they are suppose to learn and they will be better for it..Life is a journey, and we get to choose daily what path to take.

I have chosen the positive happy path, because I know that is the only way to live..have to say I do struggle like everyone else to stay positive, and happy in the mist of a storm ...I have learned when I feel frustrated, mad, I check out for awhile and have my alone time with God to get my mind, body, and soul back in alignment and on the right track ..It doesn't serve to stay mad and angry, It never makes your problems go away in fact it makes them worse, because whatever you focus on is what you get..so If I'm going through a difficult trial time... I allow myself to feel my feelings, cleanse, and pray and move on fast...." the key is not to stay stuck in a rut" that you cant get out of because then your no good for anyone else...Stay strong in the mist of your trial ...trust God and stay positive and I promise your trials will end faster and God will give you the inner strength to keep on keeping on...Love is coming, remember God will not give you more than you can handle from day to day...Dig deep and search for your inner peace during trials and tribulations...
Peace and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment