Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Do what u love and then find away to get payed for it..I did and so can you

Good Morning,
One more week with my kids home this week we are having so much fun took my daughter, and her two friends shopping yesterday that was so much fun..I'm loving having a girl and shopping.. so great it is and I got some cute clothes yesterday too..I must say new clothes for my YouTube videos..fun.

The boys are loving there new games and leopard gecko..fun it is to be a part of there life's daily.so grateful to Beachbody for being able to work from home doing what I love and having the great accountability from my team..don't miss out free sign ups till December 31 join me on feeling better then you've ever felt and so much energy you cant even imagine existed..like an energizer bunny ha ha

So today I'm writing my blog, advertising, working out and cleaning house,signing a new coach this week and looking for more, and this is the week to sale the puppies four of them are ready for there new homes. I pray I can sale them before the kids go back to school and then next week I will get my house back to quiet, clean, and organized at least in the day.

Have a blessed day and remember to do what you Love, and then find away to get payed for it..I did and what a blessing it is join me if your searching for something fun to do and that will get you on a great healthy journey to better your life and why not make money along the way.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
www.myshakeology.com/fitursula
peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment