Monday, December 27, 2010

Had a great Christmas this year

Good morning,
Wow Christmas is over I have to say it was the best Christmas ever no stress just Peace and Love..Because I took the focus off of running around buying gifts the kids didn't ask for just to have gifts under the tree, and allowed them to tell us what they wanted and listened to what they wanted which helped a lot It was so easy..we got them there new cell phones which teens always want with unlimited text..and few things they wanted and then money so they could go to the mall the day after, and buy what they want..Have to say that worked out so great this year..sometimes kids have to see it before they know what they want and of course my oldest son always wants pets..so he got a leopard Gecko to put in his African tortoise tank write next to were I workout in the basement, and middle son more PS3 games, and daughter clothers and belts, and girly stuff, and cell phone sparkly cover.

Fun they are loving life, and enjoying the ride..my husband had 5 days off with us so we had great family time sleeping in, hanging out , movies, lots of amazing healthy foods,laughs and fun,Taking care of 4 puppies. Today he went back to work, and the kids are still home for another week so now we get ready for the New Year..so excited this morning to go down in my home Gym, and have a great workout, also thinking about doing a shakeology cleanse today since I ate a lot on Christmas..cleansing the body is always good. No more new years resolutions to get healthy.. I do it everyday..have to say beachbody is life changing, and I missed My Shakeolgy on Christmas and I noticed the effects of it so I will not be missing my shakes any Longer..Healthy happy life that's whats its all about. Stay safe and warm.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment