Monday, December 6, 2010

Take Back your health for the Holidays

Good Morning,
Monday morning again up early drinking my coffee,watching the kitten act crazy and attack things as she does..Kids sleeping husband at work, and its my time to get my creativity flowing and thoughts going..to get ready to create a fabulous day.

Went shopping yesterday.. I love to buy the wonderful smells of Christmas Cinnamon Pine cones, scented soy candles that smell like yummy foods.. that I don't eat, and decorating the Home and getting ready for the Holidays...This Christmas is so much different then the others in that the kids don't know what they want for Christmas, and I don't have this craving desire to rush out and shop I feel much more content this year in myself, and I think its making the hole House a lot more relaxed and carefree..Which feels great.

Two months ago I made the decision to join Beachbody as a coach just to get the discount to buy my Shakeology..not knowing how great I would feel just trusting the lady I signed up with seeing her results and so many more as I researched about the company, and members I saw that people were having incredible results, and I knew that for me I was truly ready for a change.

I started out so excited to feel better, and get my weight off Right away the first time I drank the shake I knew what all the hype was about ..it made me so satisfied and my energy began to come back, and craving for bad food deminished...It was like a miracle for me because I had tryed everything and I felt so frustrated and so hopeless..I was always a thin person before I had my kids and athletic, and I wanted that back so bad I wanted to look great in my clothes and stop feeling bad about myself, my husband is 6"2 and 190 pounds and has always been tall and thin, This is the most he has ever weighed and still looks thin, so to have a fat wife did not make me feel good at all.

I had to make the best choice for myself, and the reason I feel this time is different is I have shakeology, beachbody workouts and a beachbody team that keeps me motivated and accountable..They post pictures of them losing weight, some of us make you tube videos, we set goals, so much love and support..That truly was my missing link. Now I enjoy the coaching part about Beachbody, because I'm having great results and the pounds keep coming off and I never feel deprived, I always look forward to make my meal replacement shake... as crazy as that sounds its so true.

I'm taking back my health and that's all I want for Christmas..no more rushing around from store to store trying to feel a hole in my heart, and worthiness issues..No I have found the missing piece to my puzzle, and I truly want to share it with all of you..We are nothing without are Health, are Health needs to be at the top of are list today and always...Money, more stuff, bigger house, nicer car..None of this can make you happy.. its just temporary fixes..what will make you happy is loving yourself enough to take care of yourself daily... makes choices that will last a lifetime..Eating healthy, exercising, LOVING YOUR LIFE AND LIVING THE LIFE YOU LOVE...Join me on the greatest health choice you will ever make for yourself take back your health and lose the weight over the holidays not after,and then they are over and your crying because your pants keep getting tighter..I have to say now I look forward to working out everyday, because of the results and how good I feel I'm not turning back to my old ways I'm moving forward, and I'm asking you to join me today for free www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace, and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment