Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Regain your youth

Good Morning,
Middle of the week already..wow time flyes when your having fun..Loving my life and learning and growing everyday..I'm learning when I make mistakes... which we will because we are human and as long as we are here we will, because are flesh trys to be Boss from time to time... the best thing you can do when you fail is pick yourself up pray about it... regain your strength..Pray for the" Peace that surpasses all understanding" that only God can give you, and then move on quickly...Learning and Loving and not staying stuck.

Everyday we have an opportunity to become better people. healthier, Happier, More loving, more Abundant, and to be all that we were created to be and more...Never let life tear you down so much that you stay stuck...always pick yourself up dust yourself off, and create a better life.

This I feel is what Beachbody is doing for me making me realize that I can depend on other people and I don't have to only be accountable to myself that I can let other people in my life to make it better, and enhance it. We need more then just are immediate family we need friends from all over the world supporting us and routing for us to succeed that's what I have found to be so great. Beachbody..My team is the best we share stories, pictures, accountability, and so much more.

I'm truly feeling so blessed daily that I made the greatest choice for myself two months ago, and I'm "Regaining my Youth" Because of it. So great it is to put yourself at the top of the list..I never feel deprived and yet I continue to lose weight, and gain muscle..Watch out world here I come...so great to feel so great everyday. Age is just a number defy it through sweaty fun workouts that Beachbody provides and SHAKEOLOGY... wow is that the fountain of youth or what. I know it is and I will never be without mine..Get yours today and join me in this wonderful health Quest... that makes you feel brand new inside and out.
www.myshakeology.com/fitursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment