Thursday, December 2, 2010

Losing weight feels so good

Good Morning,
Wow.. December already, doesn't seem possible to be this close to Christmas. I just finished my three day shakeology cleanse that Beachbody recommends, and I'm down three pounds and feel great so today to Celebrate I'm drinking my shake for Breakfast, and meeting a friend for a healthy lunch..getting out of the house and going to have some fun, and then maybe some shopping.

I'm truly grateful that I found beachbody when I did, the only regret I have is not signing up sooner..I was looking through my you tube videos yesterday to see if you could see a change in my size and I couldn't believe the difference. I'm so grateful I made those videos as scary as it was, because It shows me how big I was when I started and how I'm shrinking..I have to say its been two months and I feel so great..It scares me to think about where I would be now with the holidays and all the food.. how much more weight I would of gained had I not found Beachbody and had an incredible team to be accountable to.

I believe for me Beachbody truly saved my life, because although I was working out before I was not getting the results I wanted..so now that I have the tools the support, and accountability and I'm focusing on it daily with goals and results, it makes it easier to do when your getting results and feeling the best you've ever felt, and then when people start to notice your losing..have to say that makes it all worth it, and when your clothes get loose, and you fit into clothes that you haven't been able to get into..That feels amazing you want to shout to the world how great you feel. that's why I do the videos to motivate you as well..to join me on my fitness quest, and when your husband and kids notice and say good job..How great that feels.

Today I want you to evaluate your life are you happy ? Are you living the life you Love? Is your weight were you want it to be? Do you have the energy and strength you need to live a successful happy positive life? Do u wake up with a burning desire to be all that u were created to be? Do you set goals for yourself and achieve them ? If you answered no to most of these questions today I want you to contact me send me a message so we can at least talk. www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula ursulaathome@gmail.com

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment