Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Defy your Age and get your Health Back

Good Morning,
Its cold outside.. we still have snow and the roads are icy ..so I'm thankful for my warm house and my hot cup of green tea. The Chihuahua babies all have there eyes open now and they will be ready for there homes just in time for Christmas..what a great Christmas present they will be..you can find there pictures under my photos on Facebook..let me know if your interested before there gone.

Day two of my Shakeology Cleanse and I'm so grateful for my team with Beachbody I'm signed up with some amazing people I have to say and they keep me accountable and inspired daily, and I pray that I do the same for them. Who says we have to get fatter for the Holidays and wear are sweats ...those days are gone for me..I may be 41 but I'm getting my 20 yr old body back, Life doesn't end for us after we have kids and a family..No it just begins, and you have the ability to turn back the clock and capture your fountain of youth..through Health and wellness..living a great life working out, and eating right.

We all can do this, and everybody right now is so worried about shopping and spending money on everyone else and running from there self so they don't have to look in the mirror..what would it be like to shop for yourself ..so that you can feel the best you've ever felt and look the best you've ever looked...Do you ever wonder why the stars look so great in there forty's, fifty's, sixty's..because its there job to look there best, because that's what they are payed for..so they spend money on themselves to look there best..personal trainers, chefs, you name it they do.

I'm not saying that we have to be like them, I'm just saying what would it be like for once in your life to invest some money in yourself to feel and look the best you have ever looked..Please get this we no longer have to be like are parents that are sick all the time, because there over weight, and don't take care of there self..no we can change that and be great role models for our kids. its a choice and I can honestly say that I'm not going back to that low way of living not putting myself on the list...I'm living my life to the fullest every single day doing what I Love and sharing along the way.

Make a choice to change your life today and stop waisting your time taking care of everyone else and neglecting yourself..they need you strong, healthy, and fit..Today is your day..contact me right away, and defy your age for as long as you can..your more important than more stuff to clutter up your time and your life.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula www.myshakeology.com/fitursula

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment