Sunday, November 28, 2010

It all starts with You

Happy Sunday,
I decided to write a blog today since I have not wrote one in so long, things are slowing down now that Thanksgiving is over...We have had a great Holiday full of Love, good smells lots of food, sledding, movies,spoiling puppies... which they just opened there eyes today..Quality family time everyone has been Home together for seven days..Ive cooked so many meals I cant even express how much food a family of five eats..I'm grateful I'm the main cook in the home so I can cook healthy home cooked meals and create great memories for my family and there friends that come over.

I cook and clean and wear many hats but now that I'm a Beachbody coach I always remember to put myself on the list and workout everyday and remember to drink my shakeology while cooking lunch for my family..It seems to all workout and its giving me the energy I need to keep on keeping on..Feeling younger,and healthier Daily..Thank you Beachbody for changing my life..I'm so inspired daily to share it with you all as well..When something great happens you want to share it. I have lost fifteen pounds...WOW

We have the ability daily to Love our self in a healthy well balanced way and then share it with all ...inspiring, Loving and being who we were created to be. Loving what you do and living the way you Love to live ...How at peace I feel at this stage in my life learning and growing daily in knowledge and power.

Remember it all starts with you. I want to encourage you today to take a stand for your Health get your energy back and feel the best you have ever felt, and be a great role model..you deserve to stop the obesity crisis and fight back and gain your health and strength back..I did and it feels amazing..I want you to join me today in the greatest choice you could ever make for yourself and your family..you don't need permission to feel the best you have ever felt and look the best you have ever looked at any age today is your day..the only thing you have to lose is weight and its free to sign up with me as a beachbody coach at any age at any size... today is your day.
Join me on mine, and your Quest to take back are life's and health and fight for what we deserve to be and have....IF NOT NOW WHEN...Don't wait till you get fatter and more out of shape, or when the doctor tells you too, or that you get diabetes...NOW IS YOUR DAY CONTACT ME RIGHT AWAY I'M EXCITED YOUR GOING TO JOIN MY TEAM.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment