Friday, November 5, 2010

Love like you never thought you could

Good morning,
Such a great day with so many opportunity's awaiting us daily...Great days everyday we just get to create them daily. I'm in such a great place in my life right now and feel very grateful and thankful for all the daily lessons I'm learning, and all the life's I get to touch on a daily basis..and that to me is... PURE JOY. When you step outside yourself and love yourself enough to share it with the world, and follow your passions and dreams miracles start happening Daily...So very grateful I get to learn daily how to be a better person..How to share my gifts and talents with the world, and feel worthy enough to except Love back in return.

It took years of struggles and lessons to get to this peace that I feel inside..so many heart aches and pain...I'm still learning daily how to be open and free to accept all that God is willing to give me and share it with the world...I finally feel free to fly.

We get to let are walls of pain down and change are life's daily... creating exactly what we want and deserve..It is a process but I promise its so worth it ...allowing people into your life has a profound impact on how you feel and how your life changes, and knowing your worthy enough to accept Love from people that are like minded, and have a great impact on your life positively.
I have friends all over the world that have positively impacted my life forever, because I'm open to receive Love and allow others in..Walls are down and I'm open to receive Love and acceptance from all. We get to create are wonderful life and give and receive Love daily, and I promise it is the greatest gift to allow Love to flow through you and others.

God is Love... so shall we be to all...Love and accept all and be Love to all... be the light in this dark world and always allow your light to shine bright even in the storms. When you allow Love you get Love..I promise this way of life will set you free from all your pain and sorrow, because you no longer focus on it and your free to fly and be all that you were created to be and feel worthy enough to except unconditional Love...make your Dreams a reality today and Love like you never thought you could and watch miracles and all areas of your life change.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment