Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stay Focused on the Prize..dont numb your pain

Good Morning,
Do you ever have days that you struggle with being positive? You know that its not best to stay that way but you feel like you want to be mad or complain even though you know that way of life is not healthy and rewarding way to live life, and it only brings more pain and more sorrow..so you have to find away to snap out of it soon so it doesn't ruin your day. So you say how do I do that how do I get those old negative thoughts out of my head, so that I can move forward being and creating exactly what I want. And the answer right when the negative thoughts starts... redirect your mind and spirit right away realize and catch yourself acting and being that way and then start getting out your Gratitude Journal and writing down everything you can think of to be grateful for even if its small things write it down even if its not people write it down.

Then your mind begins to shift back to being grateful and your problems don't seem so bad, because your not giving them any energy... your only allowing Gratitude in, so therefore there is no room for any bad negative thoughts..What you focus on is what you get so the more you surround yourself with the things and people you love the more you dont waste energy focusing on any bad or negative situations..You get to retrain your mind, body , soul and spirit daily and create exactly what you want in your life..I call it...make my order out for the day and write out my goals and keep my eyes focused on the prize even though I cant see the prize yet ...I focus and create it daily.

Its up to you to be the leader of your life and not allow negative people or thoughts keep you stuck from having it all and being all that you were created to be..Don't drownd in alcohol, or drugs..NO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST...you cant numb the pain forever you must face it and go through it in order to have the greatest life ever imagined possible. Miracles start to happen when you open up your heart and get rid of bad stress and toxins in your life... you become a happy whole person not needing to hide anymore..truly living is what I'm talking about..living a life of your dreams and manifesting more abundance, Love, Laughter, and Peace daily..That is truly Living the life of your Dreams and it all starts with you and your daily choices..I'm praying for all of you to truly live like you were meant to before life got hard and difficult...Celebrate and allow and be blessed.

Peace, and Love Always , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment