Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Love is true Success

Good Morning,
Coffees hot thank God. I love having it set so it brews before I wake up... how great is that..Its freezing outside so of course hot coffee, robe and comfy slippers are the best, and I'm so thankful for my garage, so that I don't have to scrape my windows...So many blessings to be thankful daily for.

Tomorrow is my oldest sons court date again for his deferred program so we will be in court most of the morning, a chance to network to his attorney, and more people along the way, and then Thursday the kids are all home for veterans day, and my husband is taking Thursday through Sunday off for our seventeen year anniversary so he decided since he has worked non stop for weeks that he would take time off and surprise me and take me somewhere, and are kids are going to church camp Friday through Sunday..So I'm so looking forward to this week what a great weekend it will be spoiling the one you love.

Make sure you remember the ones you love and take time for each other and celebrate Love and each other as much as you can...so blessed to be Loved, and give love..makes the world a better place. I'm so very grateful to be able to share my love with my family and friends and spread Love everywhere I go daily..so great to live positive happy healthy life's. We only get one life to live, so we might as well live it happy and healthy, and being the best that we can be, and sharing are love and passion with the world..touching hearts and life's in a positive way daily..that to me is true success..Celebrate your Love with family and friends daily and always let your light shine bright. Have a blessed week I know you will.
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment