Thursday, November 18, 2010

my crazy Animal fun House

Good Morning,
My house is crazy right now two cats one kitten, Two Chihuahuas four baby Chihuahuas, two turtles, fish, and three teenagers...Can you imagine what a zoo it is ...what was I thinking. So after the momma Chihuahua has her babies she goes crazy every time she sees the cats and now the kitten she attacks the big cats and tryed to kill the kitten....so I put her downstairs in my sons room to separate her from the cats and we have a cage to put them in as the grow to lock them up.

Today its about keeping the peace with the animals, and praying it all goes well and getting mama Chihuahua some Calcium pills so she stays healthy throughout nursing four babies. Lots always going on at my house with kids and animals keeps things interesting that's for sure.

So grateful I get to be a stay at home mom that gets to do what I Love and make money for getting in shape.. that allows my attitude to stay as peaceful as possible throughout everything that is going on...stay at home mom in the day and taxi driver at night taking the kids to all there activities..busy but I love it.. they are growing so fast all of them are getting taller then me and still want to hang out with mom and are communication is good so I'm grateful they have me to come to.. dealing with tough teenage issues.

Celebrate and Love your family... even through the chaos that comes with it don't take any of them for granted and Love with all your heart and soul and they will find there chosen path if you believe in them they will believe in themselves and then anything is possible for them because you first believed in them...Create a great self esteem for yourself and then lift your family's up as well by celebrating there gifts and personality...My kids all think there comedians always telling jokes and being silly..I love that. Lightens the heart and spirit..much better then fighting and mean spirits...and we are always dancing music is always playing at our home and my daughter is on the dance team at school and the dance class so she is always showing us here new dances our living room and kitchen is always a dance studio, and in the car its the same way going from place to place we are always singing and dancing in the car..Lighten up your spirit today and learn to sing and dance and celebrate your gifts and talents, and your family's as well...Have fun, be spontaneous and laugh and sing and dance as much as possible and see if that makes you feel better...It works trust me. Be blessed.
Peace and love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment