Monday, November 29, 2010

Take your Life Back

Good Morning,
Had such a wonderful Holiday week with my family ..How blessed I am to have such a great family to share my life with.. lots of friends over, lots of sledding, laughing, eating, staying up late, nail parties, movies..you name it we did it... so great that the kids and my husband didn't want it to end..For me I love it as well, but I always like the balance of having my alone time as well and taking a break from all the meal preparation that it takes for a family of five.

Now when everyone leaves I have a focus a purpose because I'm choosing to do what I Love as a Beachbody coach staying focused on my goals and my own personal life..we must enjoy are family but also have are own life and goals and dreams, and visions outside of just are family otherwise you will feel lost once they are gone. So I stay focused on the prize all the time thinking of ideas for my business while I'm cooking and always listening to my instincts on what I can do next to be all I want to be and create, and always Dancing.

So great to do my life different then any of the other years..Being a great role model for my kids starts with making healthy choices for myself and its a ripple affect throughout the family..Claim your life... take back your health,today I'm starting a two day Shakeology cleanse with my team detoxify my body and feel great ..so many great choices I'm making daily and I have to say it feels really good knowing my clothes are all getting lose, and I will have to buy a smaller size soon. Make great choices for yourself as well starting today don't wait until New Years to start a resolution.. that you wont follow..you must get committed and want it so bad and put in the old fashioned hard work sweat burn fat by building muscle there is no other way...Good old fashion working out and sweating that's what it takes.

Make today the first day of the rest of your life putting yourself at the top and making lifestyle changes that will last not a diet a lifestyle change. I encourage you to start today with me getting and being all that you were created to be and more. I'm taking kids to school writing out my goals, cleansing my body today and working out and staying focused on the prize because I'm worth it and so are you..contact me today and let me know that you are ready, and committed to get your life back.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment