Friday, November 19, 2010

Make a daily success plan for you

Good Morning,
Its Friday wow the weeks keep getting faster and faster its almost Thanksgiving already looking forward to cooking a healthy feast this year, without the guilt..Its great transforming your mind, body, and spirit one day at a time..I could of never imagined that I could change so many things in such a short amount of time..Beachbody was the answer and missing link in my life that I needed it keeps me inspired and motivated daily to continue on the path of healthy living.

When you wake up with a happy positive attitude daily because you love what your doing and your changing your life for the better and assisting others along the way... how could you not be happy..it is a ripple affect throughout your whole life. I'm loving working out now ...which I never did before..I'm loving making the YouTube videos, and I'm loving inspiring myself and others daily.

Find your passion and go with it making healthy decisions for your life daily is exactly what I Love doing, because It makes me feel so good..knowing exactly what I'm going to do daily with a set schedule assists me in reaching my goals, and takes the mystery out of not knowing what to do.

Everyday I know I'm going to send my husband off to work, and then get my morning coffee and turn on the computer and start writing my blog, advertise, and inspire, post some songs of either dancing or Love or inspirational whatever mood I'm in while waiting for the kids to get ready for school, and then get dressed take them to school, and come home go down to my home gym and have the greatest workout. It then its done for the day take a shower and get ready for the day...and then everything else depends on the day whether I have to run errands clean the house,laundry, and all the normal stuff. I also never have to figure out what I'm going to fix for Lunch its always the best meal of the day SHAKEOLOGY. Then plan to make a healthy dinner.

So you see if you plan out your days which work best for you it is a no fail system and you will be successful..I told you about my days so that you can get an idea whether you work at home or work outside the home you can make a successful plan for your days so that you can transform your mind, body and spirit as well... so that all areas of your life can be successful and a win... win situation. figure out a success plan for your days and then follow it daily by remembering to put yourself at the top of your to do list... you will be successful.

I understand that appointments happen and things happen that will change your schedule once in awhile and that's fine on those days workout later its OK as long as you get your workouts in at least five days a week that's so important and to watch your calorie intake...smaller meals at night and nothing past 8:00 pm which will stay as fat its harder to burn calories that you eat at night...so I encourage you today to make a successful plan for your days so that you will have incredible results that will work for you..make your days great.

www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula Remember I'm here to assist you in reaching your goals so contact me today and come join my team we are having so much fun daily.
Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment