Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Good Morning,
Woke up to are first Snowfall so pretty it is when everything is covered in white, makes you want to go sledding or snow mobiling. Its great that we got snow this year before Thanksgiving, usually its not till Christmas..so this was a nice surprise this morning.

Today there is no school for my two younger kids because of parent teachers conferences, Only for my son who's in high School, and then Tuesday and Wednesday early release and then there off the rest of the week for Thanksgiving break so it will be a busy week cooking cleaning, and lots of company over..Fun I Love the Holidays.

Creating great memories for the family is what I Love to do.. lots of great smells in the kitchen Fall decorations and plenty of music, and laughter that's what I Love. my family and all there friends and plenty of healthy food for all. create some great traditions for your family that everyone loves and will remember.

Apple cider and cinnamon sticks, and vanilla over the stove..smells amazing tastes yummy..my son always gets excited for that smell and the taste. Cinnamon pine cones I always get those makes your house smell so good..I love great smells it makes you feel good, and some candles that smell like food.. I have apple pie, cinnamon rolls,and pumkin pie..yummy

Make your Thanksgiving great full of memories and at the dinner table we always pray and ask everyone what they are Thankful for..always remember to be Thankful and grateful..remember your manners so important don't assume people no your thankful tell them, and in steal great values into your kids as well and then... be the Role model they need and they will follow your lead. Happy Holidays Everyone make it great no matter what your situation is.
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment