Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Create your Perfect Life daily

Good Morning,
woke up early and feel inspired to create today...some days are mellow and you just go with the flow, other days are lazy unproductive, and then there are days like today...which I woke up with a burning desire ready to create exactly what I want. Are mood can determine are actions and are outcome of our days, it depends on how we will spend are day and how productive we will be.

How we feel and how are attitude is reflects on what we will do with are days...If we wake up feeling bad and tired and achy and in a bad mood and continue that way well then guess what that's exactly what you will attract for the whole day more of that....OR if you wake up feeling great because you've allowed your body the proper rest it needs to stay healthy, and you feel amazing because of your healthy lifestyle..well then that's exactly what you will create throughout the day...You get to chose the kind of lifestyle that works best for you. I have chosen the second one, because for me that's the only way to live.

Peace and Love is the way to live and the only way you can get that is by loving yourself first in a well balanced way, and then taking great care of your inside as well as your outside, and treat yourself great and that will be reflected back to all. Love with all your heart and soul and don't hold back from getting and having, and creating all..Abundance is yours you just get to attract it daily anything you want is yours... you get to attract your perfect life and create more of it daily.

All areas of your life can be great... keep attracting what you want daily, and keep allowing yourself to be open to receive more of what you want and manifest more daily..surround yourself with everything you Love and don't be shy to ask for even more. You get to create the most amazing life ever because it starts with you.

For me every single day I wake up with this Zest for more Love more Abundance, more Business partners, more of everything I want and deserve, because now I finally believe I'm worthy to receive all and more..and because of this great things continue to happen to me because I'm open and allowing all to flow through me and creating more every single day.

What are you going to create today are you going to wine about your problems or are you going to fix them and move on to abundance Light and Love... its your choice a daily choice. My business is growing daily and I'm attracting exactly what I want in my life and nothing is going to stop me from reaching all my goals..negative voice has to go. Live the life you Love and Love the Life you Live.

www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment