Monday, November 1, 2010

November new month new Begining

Good Morning,
What a action packed weekend it was movies, shopping , Halloween parties, and lots of fun.
Nice it was so glad its over now, and we can concentrate on November now... New month new beginning..I'm so proud of myself I have to say this was the first Halloween that I stayed away from candy and did not miss it at all.

I'm also so excited that my weight is finally coming off and I feel the best Ive ever felt..and people are noticing in my videos..so great news for sure. We must be the product that we are marketing and when it works for us then it gives us the motivation and passion to inspire others. I'm motivating people all over the world by sharing my life and story and that feels great. we don't have to live a life of misery, and pain..we get to live our life with passion and zest..getting ourselves healthy, and strong daily, and not hiding any longer from the pain of being over weight and out of shape..What Beach body has done for me has given me my life back, and I intend to keep sharing it with all of you.

Thank you all for your Love and support, and putting up with my advertising, and videos. One person does have the ability to make a difference even if they learn as they Go..Always follow your Peace, and let that guide you to the best life you could ever have, and surround yourself with positive loving people all around you. Keep letting your light shine bright for the world to see, and always follow your Heart, and soul to let it guide you to your perfect place.

So November first Today... so excited for this Month so many great things are going to happen I can feel it, and my life is being changed, and so many more I get to bring with me on this wonderful Quest for Health and fitness...Going strong and never giving up on all I'm going to accomplish with myself and others...Get your energy back and feel the best you've ever felt and melt away the fat build your muscle, and speed up your metabolism, and make money along the way...All this and more is possible through Beachbodys incredible program..we are all having such incredible results. www.myshakeology.com/fitursula

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment