Monday, November 15, 2010

Trials and Tribulations

Good Morning,
Wow what a week last week was..You never no what to expect week to week you must just go day by day..For me last week was really hard my oldest sixteen year old got in trouble with a friend over the summer and we were going to court all summer to get a lower charge which my son didn't do the crime he just was there..which has been a huge lesson for him to stay away from people that try and lead you astray. So on Wednesday we had the finally sentencing for him I took him in at 8:00am and the judge denied his differed program because of his grades were not the best.

so before I knew it the judge sentenced my son two five days in Juvenile detention starting that day, and community service 6 month probation and fines..well just to stay one day at juvenile detention is $150.00 a day so it adds up fast. All theses fears of what might happen to him in there started going through my head and I started to have a breakdown..which usually I can keep it together...but this time I couldn't even talk without crying..the judge asked me to talk and I was a mess..so I had to leave my son and come home alone..which was devastating to me..so I came home cryed and cleaned all day gave myself a migraine..and realized by dinner time that I had to pull myself together for the sake of myself and the rest of the family.

I realized at that point that all I could do is pray for him and pray that he learn a valuable life lesson not to ever get himself in this situation again..and that night my two younger kids cryed for him and my husband was devastated as well. so we made it through hes home now and is thankful for his home and his life here, and I pray that my two younger ones will learn from him as well and stay on the right path. Its so hard as a parent to let them learn there own lessons and realize that this two shall pass, and I cant always save them they have to save themselves and make healthy choices for themselves.

It helped me a lot because my husband took four days off to Celebrate are seventeen yr anniversary so that my mind would be focused on that and not crying for my son..I'm getting stronger as a person and a mom daily, and I pray for my kids daily and then send them to school and hope and pray they make the right choices for there life that's all we can do, and not feel guilty or that I failed when they make mistakes, because they will that's how they learn. Make this week a wonderful week and remember always put yourself on your to do list even in the mist of trials and tribulations.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment